Sunday, July 16, 2017

Amazing!

1
A teenager was helping his dad with DIY jobs around the house.

"You know, son," said the father, "you're just like lightning with that hammer."

"Yeah I know, I'm really fast." said the son, with a smile.

"No, you never strike in the same place twice."


2
A worried father confronted his daughter, "Kim, I don't like your new boyfriend Jack, he's rough and irresponsible."

"Daddy, Jack is amazing," his daughter replied, "we've only been going out several times and he's cured me of that illness I used to get once a month."


3
Two men are talking. The first says, "I got married because I was tired of eating out, cleaning the house, doing the laundry and wearing shabby clothes."

"Amazing," says the second, "I just got divorced for the very same reasons."


4
A woman told her husband, "You know what, yesterday I saw a very attractive girl!"

The husband couldn't believe his wife would say such a thing, so he asked, "So what happened?"

"I just kept looking at her, admiring her..." she replied.

"Wow, really!?" he exclaimed. "What happened then?"

"Well," she answered, "then I moved away from the mirror."