There are things you might not be used to at first, but little by little,
you get accustomed to them and may even end up liking them.
you get accustomed to them and may even end up liking them.
One of the sexiest things a wife can do is buy
her husband the lingerie she wants to see him in.
her husband the lingerie she wants to see him in.
I often wear panties and pantihose to work under my boring men's clothes 😜
ReplyDeletePretty panties that fit well and are comfortable
DeleteA match made in heaven 😘
ReplyDeleteLike peanut butter and jelly
DeleteI have a sissy husband, as soon as he(she) comes home from work she changes immediately into her female attire, she is a woman from then on
ReplyDeleteMy wife knew I liked to dress before we married and she was okay with it, and even encouraged it
DeleteI have lived the role of "second wife" for over 15 years, and loving it
ReplyDeletePerfect! I'm happy for you!
DeleteTwo halves of the same whole 😊
ReplyDeleteTwo halves of the same mischief
DeleteWe all wish for this
ReplyDeleteThis is where we belong
Delete