Mar 23, 2019

Thief

A sissy went to a computer trade show. At the entry, he told the guard at the door, "I'm a great thief, and I like challenges. So, catch me if you can."

The guard was greatly disturbed, because there were millions of dollars of computer equipment inside, so he watched the man carefully.

When sissy was leaving, the guard took him aside, searched his clothes, and nothing was found.

The next day of the trade show, sissy returned and the guard watched him even more closely. When sissy was leaving, the guard took him aside, searched his clothes, nothing was found.

On the final day of the trade show, the guard couldn't restrain his curiosity any longer, he asked the sissy, "Did you try to fool me or what? What were you actually stealing?"

The sissy replied, "I was stealing ideas."