I fantasize I have nice breast and nothing is more sexy than bra and matching panties
Wearing a bra is awesome, it feels like someone is constantly holding and hugging you
I'm wearing it right now. It's very pretty!
I could apply lipstick without a mirror. Another skill of mine. 😉
Good for you! At this point, I still need a mirror, just in case.
Repetition builds mastery 😁
Oh yes, repetition is the mother of skill
I love to wear bras especially unlined satin bras that I can play with my nipples through my bra
I can totally relate to that
Hey, nice to see you here, write something :)
I fantasize I have nice breast and nothing is more sexy than bra and matching panties
ReplyDeleteWearing a bra is awesome, it feels like someone is constantly holding and hugging you
DeleteI'm wearing it right now. It's very pretty!
DeleteI could apply lipstick without a mirror. Another skill of mine. 😉
ReplyDeleteGood for you! At this point, I still need a mirror, just in case.
DeleteRepetition builds mastery 😁
ReplyDeleteOh yes, repetition is the mother of skill
DeleteI love to wear bras especially unlined satin bras that I can play with my nipples through my bra
ReplyDeleteI can totally relate to that
Delete