Monday, November 7, 2016

The Hot Chick

1

A hot girl went to the professor's office and said, "Fine, I'll do anything to pass the exams."

The professor was excited, he took a deep breath and whispered, "Hmm... are you sure? Anything?"

"Yes..."

"Well, you're hesitating. You see, I'm not gonna force you, but if you want to pass the exams..."

The hot thing raised her voice, "Okay, yes!"

"Great!" said the professor. "Let's study hard!"


2

A woman told her husband, "You know what, yesterday I saw a very hot girl!"

The husband couldn't believe his wife would say such a thing, so he asked, "So what happened?"

"I just kept looking at her, admiring her..." she replied.

"Wow, really!?" he exclaimed. "What happened then?"

"Well," she answered, "then I moved away from the mirror."


3

Years back, in hospital, a dying soldier said to a hot nurse, "I'd like to kiss the flag of USA before I die..."

The nurse was so touched by his patriotism, so she replied, "I can help you, I have a tattoo of it on my butt."

After his dying wish was fulfilled, he said, "Thank you, now turn over so I can kiss Bush too..."