Sunday, October 9, 2016

The economy is bad...

1

Two men were talking in a pub.

One said, "The economy is so bad, I just can't sleep every night..."

The other said, "I slept like a baby last night."

"Wow, that's amazing, bro!"

"Yeah... I woke up every hour and cried!"


2

A man goes to his bank manager and says, "I'd like to start a small business... how do I go about it?"

The bank manager replies, "Buy a big one and wait."


3

A businessman has a horseshoe displayed above the door frame of his office.

His friend asks him, "What is it for?"

He replies, "It's a luck charm that will help my business..."

"You believe in that superstition?" his friend asks.

"Of course not!" he says, "but it'll work whether I believe in it or not..."


4

A businessman tells his friend that his company is looking for a new accountant.

His friend asks, "Didn't your company hire a new accountant a few weeks ago?"

The businessman replies, "That's the accountant we're looking for."