Thursday, July 14, 2016

I see...

1

A man told his wife, "Honey, I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me three thousand dollars, but it's state of the art. It's perfect."

His wife asked, "Okay, what kind is it?"

"Ten thirty."


2

Two women are chatting.

"Did you hear that Chloe's husband died?"

"No, what happened?"

"He had a heart attack while they were making love. He went straight from 'Oh, God!' to 'Hi, God!' "


3

The phone bill was exceptionally high and the man of the house had to call a family meeting.

The father said, "This is ridiculous. You all have to limit the use of the phone. I don't use this phone, I use the one at the office."

The mother said, "Same here, I hardly use this home telephone as I use my work telephone."

The son said, "Me too, I never use the home phone. I always use my company cell phone."

The maid said, "So what's the problem? We all use our work telephones."