Sunday, May 8, 2016

Fish

1

A traffic officer handed a man a ticket, as the officer was about to walk away the man asked, "Officer, I know I was speeding, but I don't think it's fair - there were plenty of other cars around me who were going just as fast, so why did I get the ticket?"

"Ever go fishing?" asked the traffic officer.

"Well, yeah, occasionally..." replied the man.

The officer continued, "Did you ever catch all the fish?"


2

A N.Korean and a S,Korean were fishing on opposite sites of a river.

The N.Korean couldn't catch any fish whereas the S.Korean was very successful.

Finally he shouted to the S.Korean, "Hey! How do you manage to catch so many fish?"

"On this side of the river," shouted the S.Korean, "the fish aren't afraid to open their mouths."


3

"Cheer up," a man advised his recently divorced friend, "there are plenty of other fish in the sea."

"Maybe so," replied his despondent friend, "but the last one took all my bait..."