Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Confused, so confused...



This shooting school was so money-minded, they charged you for everything! When I was at the receptionist's counter, I said, "Hi, good morning, how are you?" and the clerk behind the counter replied, "There would be 3 bucks for the answer." I couldn't help but blamed myself, because I didn't notice this notice before I opened my mouth..... they charged you for everything!



I gave the clerk 3 bucks for the 1st question, and another 3 bucks for the next question: "Hmm, where's the washroom?" She kept the money and then happily showed me the direction.

However, I was stunned when I was at the washroom's door. I didn't know what to do.....



At night, I went to a pub to wind down. At the pub's entrance, one of the guards said he had to check my purse and pockets. I refused. He lifted his finger and pointed to the wall.....



Are you losing me? If you are, I don't blame you, because this is where I learned your language.....