Saturday, March 3, 2012

Now You Know...

1

A girl asks a boy, "My Mom always uses Google to search things for me, is Google a girl or a boy?"

The boy responded, "Google is a girl."

"Wow, cool! How do you know?"

"Well, it won't let you complete the whole sentence and start guessing, suggesting... and you ask only one question, you get hundreds of answers in seconds..."



2

A man asks his new girlfriend, "Honey, tonight can you give me a blowjob?"

"No."

"Probably for the best," he says, "I mean, it has a warning label on it - 'Choking Hazard!' "

"But," she responds, "isn't that kind of warning put on tiny objects?"


3

The spring is finally here.

A mother bear says to her little bear,
"Hi son! Did you hibernate all winter like you were supposed to?"

"Hibernate? Mom, I thought you said 'masturbate'!?”