Sunday, February 12, 2012

Oh well...

1

A man called the bank and said, "My check was returned with a remark - 'Insufficient Funds'..."

"I'm sorry to hear that, but sir..."

The man interrupted, "Oh well, it refers to mine or the bank's 


2

A doctor was advising a couple after he performed a minor surgery on the wife. 

"It will take you 7 days to heal, so no sex for a week."

"Honey, did you hear that?" the wife tried to make fun of her husband.

"Oh well," her husband said, "but he was talking to you."


3

Two men bump into each other at the corner of the street.

"Hey George, good morning!"

"Good morning, Bill!"

"How's the wife?"

"Just fine, Bill. Oh well, how's mine?"



4

A man and his wife are having an argument.

Finally, he says, "Okay, let's make a deal! To end this argument, you admit that I am right and I will admit that I am wrong."

His wife agrees, and asks him to go first.

So he says, "I'm sorry, I'm wrong."

She shouts happily, "Oh well, you're right!"