Saturday, December 10, 2011

Marriage

1

A man told his marriage counselor, "I'm worried that I'm losing my wife's love..."

"Has she started to neglect you?" asked the counselor.

"No. In fact, she always meets me at the front door and gives me a warm hug. My shirts are always ironed, and the house is always neat. She also allows me to choose the TV shows we watch."

"So what's the problem?"

"But every night, when she thinks I'm sleeping, she puts her lips close to my ear and whispers, 'Die! You son of a bitch, die!' "



2

Before Marriage - You take my breath away.
After Marriage - I feel like I'm suffocating.

Before Marriage - Idol.
After Marriage - Idle.

Before Marriage - Passion.
After Marriage - Ration.

Before Marriage- Don't stop.
After Marriage - Don't start.

Before Marriage - Once upon a time.
After Marriage - The end.