Thursday, June 23, 2011

Not Cool...

1

Last summer, a young couple brought their new baby home, the wife suggested that her husband should try his hand at changing diapers.

"I'm busy," he said, "I'll do the next one."

The next time came around and she asked again.

The husband looked puzzled, then said, "Oh! I didn't mean the next diaper. I meant the next baby!"


2

"Coffee or tea?" asked a waitress.

The customer replied, "Tea, please."

Shortly afterwards, the waitress came back with a cup of tea.

"Would you like sugar in your tea?" she asked.

"No, thank you."

"Very well, don't stir it then."


3

A man told his fiancée, "Honey, before we get married, I want to confess some affairs I've had in the past."

His fiancée replied, "Honey, it's okay, you told me all about these just a couple of weeks ago."

"Yeah, honey," the man explained, "but that was a couple of weeks ago."