Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Oh come on!

1

Owing to health reasons, George had to move to a rural town.

After settling in, he met a neighbor who was an old man, but looked strong and healthy.

"Say, is this really a good place?" George asked.

"It sure is," replied the neighbor. " When I first arrived here I couldn't say one word. I had hardly any hair on my head. I didn't have the strength to walk across a room and I had to be lifted out of bed."

"That's wonderful!" said George, "how long have you been here?"

The neighbor answered, "I was born here."


2

The Pope and one of the cardinals were doing crossword puzzles.

The Pope asked, "Say, can you think of a four-letter word which has something to do with women, and it ends 'U-N-T'?"

The cardinal thought for a moment before he replied, "Yes, that would be 'AUNT'."

The Pope laughed, and said, "Yes! Of course! Ha ha ha... got an eraser?"


3

A man went to the hospital for a circumcision. The operation failed.

The surgeon told him, "I'm afraid there was an accident, and we were forced to perform a sex-change operation. You now have a vagina instead of a penis."

"What the hell!?" gasped the man. "You mean I'll never experience another erection?"

"Don't worry, you will," replied the surgeon. "Just not yours."