Friday, April 1, 2011

Love

1

A boy says to a girl, "I'm not as rich as my cousin, I don't even have a big house like my cousin's, but I really love you!"

"I love you too," replies the girl, "but tell me more about your cousin..."


2

A boy and a girl are lovers, and today, they plan to kill themselves, for the sake of love.

The boy jumps first, the girl goes back to the elevator, closes her eyes, and starts to giggle. "Yeah, love is blind..." she murmurs.

At the meantime, the boy in the air opens his parachute and shouts, "Yeah! Love never dies!"


3

A boy and a girl in a restaurant.

"Jane, I love you." 

"Hmm...sorry Mike, I don't love you." 

"Well... I... I think we can work it out." 

"I told you. No!"

"Please, I love you, I really do, maybe we can..."

"Please Mike, be mature!" 

"Waiter, bring separate bills!"

"Okay, okay, I love you too..."