Friday, January 7, 2011

I see!

1

A woman asked her husband, "Honey, tell me, how many cookies can you eat on an empty stomach?"

He thought for a while before he replied, "Well, six, I think."

"Wrong," said the wife. "You can eat just one. After that, your stomach isn't empty any more! Gotcha!"

He was so impressed. 

The next day in the office, the husband asked his colleague, "Tell me, how many cookies can you eat on an empty stomach?"

His colleague thought for a minute, then answered, "Four."

The husband was disappointed, he shook his head and said, "Too bad... if you'd said 'Six' I had a great joke for you!"



2

Two men were chatting in a pub.

"So, did you manage to date her?"

"Not yet, but I'm getting some encouragement now."

"Really, how so?"

"Last night she told me that she'd said 'NO' for the last time."


3

A man goes up to the Priest and asks, "Father, may I smoke while I pray?"

The Priest replies, "No, my son, you may not! That's utter disrespect to our religion."

Another man goes up to the Priest and asks, "Father, may I pray while I smoke?"

To which the Priest replies, "By all means, my son, by all means. You can always pray whenever you want to."