Sunday, January 2, 2011

The wedding night

1

On the wedding night, a man who has never had sex, gets into bed with his bride.

The bride gets naked, sits on the bed, and says, "Do you know what I want?"

"Hmm... I'm not sure..." replies the man.

So she lays down in bed, spreads her legs wide, and shyly asks, "Now darling, do you know what I want?"

"Yeah... you want the whole bed to yourself."


2

The groom awoke the morning after his wedding to find his bride in tears.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"Look," she sobbed, pointing to his penis. "We almost used it all up the first night!"


3

On the wedding night, a young minister turned to his bride and said, "Pardon me, honey, I'm going to pray for guidance."

"Oh, darling," she replied, "I'll take care of the guidance. You pray for endurance."