Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Oh, okay...

1

A married man bumped into an attractive lady at a party.

As they danced, he said, "Look sweetheart, I'm really attracted to you. But I don't have much time, I have to be home in the morning. So I'd sure like to speed things up between us."

She replied, "I know, I'm dancing as fast as I can!"


2

A guy was hopelessly looking at a pile of bills, and suddenly he yelled, "I'd give a thousand dollars to anyone who would do my worrying for me!"

"You're on," said his mother. "Now, where's the thousand?"

The guy replied, "That's your first worry."


3

A man asked the receptionist at a seaside hotel for direction.

"Oh, that's easy! It's only a stone's throw from the beach," she replied.

"But how will I recognize it?"

"Oh, that's easy! It's the one with all the broken windows."